Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ok Christmas went good. We spent it in Arizona. It wasn't as warm down there as I was hoping it would have been, but it was definitely warmer than here. We stopped in at the hospital in Vegas to see if some of the nurses were on duty and to let them see how Randy has come along in the almost 9 months since his aneurysm. They were all just amazed to see him and to see that there was no permanent damage done. I had to have my gall bladder removed on Monday the 29th. All went good. They did a scope to see if there was any acid reflux that is sometimes associated with gall bladder problems and they found a hernia and a polyp in my stomach. The polyp was removed and I will have to talk with the surgeon when I go in for a check up in 2 weeks about the hernia. I am doing good. Pretty sore but no major pain. As long as I keep popping the pills it helps. So that is how I am spending the remainder of our Christmas break. As Carrie said "Only you would schedule a surgery so you wouldn't have to take time off from work." I am trying to get emloyee of the year! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment