Sunday, December 14, 2008

First blog ever

Well here goes! So much had happened to our family this year it is hard to write about all of it. Scott's Great-Grandma passed away at the beginning of this year. Our Randy had a brain anuerysm at the end of March. We had a flood in our basement in May. Jordan graduated from High School in May. We had a car accident the end of August. Jordan moved to Arkansas the first of October. And I will finish the year with having gallbladder surgery the end of December. That is our 2008 novel in a nut shell. So much has happened! I am so thankful everyday that I still have all my children and my husband. It is amazing how you can have things happen and can survive and learn from them.

3 comments:

  1. I really do sympatise with u. But i also do admire you. You sound like a happy good fella,no matter the challenges, thats a good one. You have a good sense of humor. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that 2009 has less bumps. And Jord comes home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! You have a blog!! I love blogs! I'm so glad that I'll be able to keep up with all your family stuff now!

    ReplyDelete