Sunday, October 31, 2010

It really has been a while since I posted anything on here. Where to begin. I got a divorce in June 2009. Am dating a really great man. Still driving a school bus. Randy is now in high school. Scottie is in 5th grade. Jordan had a little girl, Adelyn, Aug of 2009. She is the light of her grandma's eye. My little monkey. Jord is going to have another baby the end of April. I would like another little girl cause then I don't have to buy anything new. I love going into the baby aisle again looking for little girls things, it has been a long time since I did that. Life is hectic, trying to juggle work 2 houses and 2 growing boys. There are many days when Bacardi is my best friend. that is why the rum is always gone! It is never dull that is for sure. i try to get Addy every weekend to spend "mama" time with her. She is a little confused she calls me mama amd Jord she calls nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment